A STATEMENT TO OUR SPATOLOGIE COMMUNITY ON COVID-19
Dear Spatologie Community,
As we monitor the spread of COVID-19, we want to make sure we are doing our part to protect our employees, customers and the broader community. Preventative health is an integral part of our practice. Therefore, we will strive to operate at regular office hours, and will be offering immune boosting recommendations. This may include IV infusions and/or supplement suggestions. We also want to remind our patients that testing for COVID-19 is not offered at Spatologie and we highly recommend contacting your Primary Care Doctor if you are presenting symptoms.
Feeling anxious at the moment is entirely understandable, but it’s really important not to let our worries about the coronavirus dominate our lives.
What steps can we put in place to manage COVID-19 anxiety?
● Accept that feeling anxious during this time is normal (this is a unique situation for all of us).
● Keep in mind, most people who contract the virus only present mild symptoms.
● Connect with friends (through phone calls, FaceTime, messaging and emails).
● Get information from credible sources (e.g. government guidelines, CDC, medical professionals) to avoid misinformation about the virus.
Try not to:
● Overdose on information...especially if you find yourself getting overly anxious about the coronavirus. Limit time spent watching or reading the news, there’s no need to keep up-to-date 24/7.
In addition, following current health guidance is always important:
● Regular hand washing (or using hand sanitizer if you are unable to wash your hands).
● Avoiding touching your eyes, mouth, or nose.
● Staying at home if you are presenting with symptoms.
This is a rapidly evolving situation, and we will closely monitor developments going forward and adjust our plans as needed.
We at Spatologie will do whatever we can to help, and we’re confident that together we can rise to meet this challenge. In the meantime, please stay safe and take care of yourselves.
Health, Peace and Happiness -- The Spatologie Team
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Feed coming soon
Spatologie Metabolic and Functional Medicine is located in the heart of Nutley, NJ
Just minutes from New York City
339 Passaic Avenue, Nutley, NJ 07110, US
11:00 am – 07:00 pm