Toxins are everywhere in our environment today and they can have a major impact on all aspects of our health including our looks, increased risk for chronic disease and dramatically increase the aging process without us knowing their effects. That’s why our practice offers comprehensive toxicity screening and evaluations to help you fight against toxins and improve your well-being.
Toxins come in many forms such as airborne chemicals, pollution, food additives or preservatives, and heavy metals. We come into contact with them continuously throughout the day from our environment, our work place, the air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat and even the medications and supplements we take to keep us healthy. The CDC has said that we come into contact with over 50,000 chemicals on a daily basis. These chemicals and toxins may not be visible to us and in many cases the symptoms are subtle until they reach toxic levels which can cause major damage. Some toxicities may cause exterior rashes though others are busy destroying our bodies on a cellular level. Evaluation of toxicity in the body is extremely crucial.
Toxins can wreak havoc on us physically and mentally, making us feel ill, tired and run down, as well as, causing weight gain and serious medical issues and weaken our immune system. The only way to really see what damage is being done and what you can do to cleanse your body on your individual circumstances is to take advantage of a toxicity evaluation. Toxicity evaluation and treatment can help you get on the right road to a healthier and much more energetic you!
Call to schedule your toxicity evaluation with us today!
IV Infusion Therapy
Intravenous (IV) therapies are a very important adjunct therapy in our office. Each patient’s needs are addressed during the initial consultation and depending on the client’s concerns or medical
conditions, he/she is evaluated for IV therapy as well. Because each person requires individualized care, protocols may also vary accordingly. Infusions can take as little as 15 minutes to as long
as 3-4 hours, and longer depending on circumstances and type of infusion.
Intravenous therapies include protocols to help treat:
- Nutritional deficiencies that result from decreased nutrient absorption from gastric bypass, gastric sleeve and gastric lap-band surgeries.
- Nutritional deficiencies from Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Meyers Cocktails can help patients suffering from migraines, asthma, high blood pressure, or for those individuals who just want energy or immune boosting. They can potentially help slow the progression of dementia symptoms and decrease toxins from our everyday exposure.
- Silver Hydrosol infusions are helpful in treating acute and chronic infections from bacteria, viruses, candida and other parasites. We have a specialized protocol for patients suffering from Lyme Disease.
- High dose multivitamin infusions are used for athletic performance, chronic fatigue and even stress reduction.